Game 84 – Clevedon Town 1 Cribbs 3 14/4/2017

Clevedon slipped to yet another defeat with a poor performance in their penultimate home game on Good Friday. My first visit to the Everyone Active Stadium or the Hand as it was previously known, since September 2013 when they beat Plymouth Parkway coincided with a day out with my brothers,  but I shook them off for a couple of hours to watch this.

Clevedon, a side I have supported for many a year now, have had plenty of troubles off the pitch especially dropping out out the Southern league into the Western Leagle.  Clevedon have had a fairly below par season languishing near the bottom but have done enough to survive while Cribbs are in upper mid table.

Cribbs in the red took the lead on just two minute’s when George King bundled home from 4 yards. Cribbs then battered Clevedon for long periods even a couple of desperate clearances off the line but gave a penalty away. Alex Fisher’s strong penalty was beaten away by stopper Ben Reed.

On 35 minutes, it was 2-0 after bring played through Jack Mckenna struck a shot beyond the keeper to bounce off the base of the post and in.  For the opening 10 minutes of the second half, Clevedon looked good attacking Cribb’s at ease 

The goal of the game came on 62 minutes,  a cross from the right , was met by the diving header of Liam Clayton.  Clevedon’s only goal came from Alex Camm on 73 minutes a deep ball to the far poat was squeezed in.
Admission – £5   Attendance – 97


About adjithegroundhopper

im a young groundhopper from the west midlands
This entry was posted in Games of 2011. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s